The Spoken English Course aims to improve your communication skills by helping you build your confidence and by providing you intensive conversation practices in a guided environment. Through the use of role-plays and diverse scenarios, your teacher will help you improve your fluency in different real-life situations.
The classes are interactive and lively and the teachers will encourage you to speak English at all times, which will help you recall the right word or expressions used in the past lessons. Moreover, you will have the opportunity to interact with different cultures as you will be discussing current affairs, news and hot topics and specific issues with your classmates that will in turn help you improve your vocabulary.
Practice makes permanent. The more you practice speaking English, the better communicator you become, as English becomes a permanent language in your system. With guidance from the teachers, you will be able to confidently and effectively communicate your ideas and your thoughts. The Spoken English Course will help you both in your work life and in your social life.
- Experienced and professional native-level English instructors
- Improve spoken English fluency
- Enhance vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar
- Improve social connections and professional reach
- Intercultural competence
- Communicate effectively with confidence
- Increase your confidence in speaking English
- Organize your thoughts and converse in a natural way
- Get lots of practice to help you communicate clearly and effectively
- Learn the correct use of phrases and use right words at the right time
- Improve your vocabulary and pronunciation
- Build your communication skills with a focus on authentic and practical conversation
To determine your level, you will need to take a comprehensive Placement Test in Written and Spoken English. Should you wish to start at the Beginner or Starter Level without taking the Placement Test, you may do so.
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for anyone interested in improving his/her English Language Skills at any age level.