The Microsoft Basic Course is a foundation course on the use of Microsoft Office applications. It
is designed for people who do not have the basic knowledge of computer applications and would
want to acquire the foundation skills and knowledge required to use the common Microsoft Office
The Module covers the following topics:
- The Computer and its parts.
- Introduction to Windows.
- Introduction to Documents (Microsoft Word)
- Introduction to Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Introduction to Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Introduction to Emails and the Internet
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for anyone interested in knowing how to use a computer and its
applications. It is open to anyone regardless of age, education or experience.