The Microsoft Advanced Course is an advanced course on the use of Microsoft Office applications.
It is designed for people who have the basic knowledge of computer applications and would want
to acquire the advanced skills and knowledge required to use the common Microsoft Office
The Module covers the following topics:
- Working with Windows
- Working with Documents (Microsoft Word Advanced Tools)
- Working with Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel Advanced Tools and Formulas)
- Working with Presentations (Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced Tools and Animations)
- Working with Emails and the Internet
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for anyone interested in knowing how to use a computer and its
applications. It is open to anyone regardless of age, education or experience.
The Course is flexible and can be arranged to focus on one Microsoft application only, depending
on student’s needs. You can choose to register for any of the following Courses instead of
taking the Course Outline above:
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
- Microsoft Word Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook Advanced