Standard Arabic is the first language of hundreds of millions of people in 26 countries across the Middle East and North Africa. The Arabic language has a great history and heritage in the fields of literature, theology and science.
In this Arabic class, you will be introduced to the Arabic language and you will gain a clear knowledge and understanding of important facets of the language such as the Arabic alphabet, pronunciation of Arabic words, the use of verbs and nouns, and how to read and write simple sentences in Arabic. This Arabic language course will be of great interest to professionals who may be conducting business in the Middle East or North Africa and would like to learn the basics of the Arabic language, and to all learners who would like a greater understanding of this fascinating and important world language.
We offer this Arabic Language course in 2 categories, General and Spoken.
Upon the successful completion of this course, the students will have the ability to:
- Read and write the Arabic alphabet, individual words and numbers, short sentences, and acquire a range of vocabulary.
- Formulate and respond to simple questions, tell time, know days of week and months, as well as names of the seasons etc.
- Engage in basic conversations involving greetings and introducing one’s self and family.
- Express basic ideas and emotions in simple sentences and dialogues, e.g, interacting with people, inquiring about their health, asking them about their interests etc.
- Know general expressions and short phrases that provide important information like gender, age, grade, and nationality.
- Comprehend simple audio/video texts on familiar topics.
- Be acquainted with the customs and traditions of Arabic speaking countries.
General Arabic Course:
–Chapter one: The Alphabet
–Chapter two: Personal Pronouns
–Chapter three: Introducing yourself and others
–Chapter four: Numbers
–Chapter five: Days and Months
–Chapter six: Family Members
–Chapter seven: Activities
–Chapter eight: Demonstrative Pronouns
–Chapter nine: Verbs Study
–Chapter ten: Body Parts
–Chapter eleven: Adjectives
–Chapter twelve: Tenses
–Chapter thirteen: Fruits and Vegetables
–Chapter fourteen: House Rooms and Furniture
–Chapter fifteen: Occupations
Spoken Arabic Course:
–Chapter one: Greetings and Dating
–Chapter two: The Family
–Chapter three: The Living
–Chapter four: The Everyday Life
–Chapter five: Foods and Drinks
–Chapter six: The Prayer
–Chapter seven: Studying
–Chapter eight: The Work
–Chapter nine: Shopping
–Chapter ten: The Weather
–Chapter eleven: People and Places
–Chapter twelve: The Hobbies
–Chapter thirteen: The Travel
–Chapter fourteen: The Hajj and Umrah
–Chapter fifteen: The Health
–Chapter sixteen: The Vacation
- Experienced and professional native Arabic instructors
- Improve spoken Arabic fluency
- Enhance vocabulary, pronunciation and grammar
- Improve social connections and professional reach
- Communicate effectively with confidence
- Intercultural competence